Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Christian Group Famous?

Intern Chuck here. That's right. A sister duo makes it big on youtube, and their names are Hilly and Hannah Hindy. The videos are clean and have good humor along with great acting and talent. I wonder if they thought they would come this far? I'm not sure but they know God has blessed them with talent and they are using it for good clean entertainment. They use popular movie characters and puts their spin on them. Their Twilight parody is their biggest hit with over 1 million views within a short time. Personal favorite though is The Dark Knight video, awesome video! But all their videos are great, don't know of one I didn't like! Give them a look by clicking the blog title and you'll see their main site. Not much to say besides these girls are amazing and very talented. I'll keep them in my prayers that they can grow and maybe make their own full length movies! A lot goes into making a film; I know from personal experience. Two young ladies with a heart for God, and amazing film talent. It's awesome to see. Keep it up girls!

No comments: