Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where's your DIAL turned???

Hey Everyone,

So today is the first day of our Pledge Drive, our goal is 300 people at 10 dollars a month and we feel God will bless us!!

I just want to share how WayFm has impacted my life.... I became a Christian at age 11, I wanted to grow in Lord, I found that I had a love for Christian music so I plugged into a radio station, well I found myself getting board with the music and entertainment because it was repetitive and didn't talk about everyday things that happen in real life... I found myself switching the dial, tuning into secular music, it wasn't until I found 100.9 WayFm did I stop switching the dial... I am so interested in the radio personalities and what they speak of, it's not just talking about what their kids have done that morning ( not that I'm not interested) it's talking about life and giving a biblical persepective to worldly situations... The music keeps me motivated and on track for the day, also as I just listen I'm actually memorizing the songs, so whats going into my head is positive and always a constant about Jesus....

I want to know how WayFm has impacted your life???

Please share we would love to know :)

No comments: