Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When things don't make SENSE

Have you ever had a day when it seemed things just didn't make sense? Things didn't line up the way you thought they were supposed to and you don't know why??

Yesterday was my day... I prayed throughout the day, I trust Jesus, I trust that God is in control and that I didn't need to mess up the plans he has for me, so I let all of my frustrations and questions in his hands.

Later I had to thank him, he had been preparing me all day for an event which took place that night, it would shake my world. Still, the event in my life is fresh to me, God knew what was going to happen, and he made sure I was prepared!!!

How wonderful is HE?? This is one of many events in my life I can look back and say God was there and he prepared me!!

IS there anyone out there who is going through some stuff or has a uplifting experience they would like to share?

Just know God is Great!!! He loves you :)

No comments: