Monday, September 29, 2008

GOOD MORNING LOW COUNTRY


Well this morning was the begining of our Local Side of the Morning Show. I joined Brant and Pablo..Nikki was sick..on the air this morning..it was a great time. From now on you can catch me on there with traffic reports weather stuff community calendar things..that type of stuff.. Filling you in on everything Charleston. Hopefully everyone had a great weekend..was a great one for the fam..we finally got our fence up in the back yard and the "girls" our two dogs, Madison and Sophie..are now loving life with so much room to prace and play..Makes me feel really great that they can get out there and play and be dogs..instead of being cooped up in the house. The new movie Eagle Eye came out on Friday and I am really interested in seeing this film..This week I plan to have a review of it up here on the site..but so far the critics are eating it up.. This film is produced by Steven Spielberg so its got to have some great parts in it..But i will have something up here soon. No doubt it will have some off the wall themes to it..but i think we need stuff like that sometimes to really center us. I don't know its kinda crazy but I'm looking forward to it. Holla..!!!

No comments: