Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And while we're on the topic of awesome concerts...

Hey folks, this is Intern Stone. I couldn't help but to chime in since Intern Charles was talking about Winter Jam. As it just so happens, Winter Jam is coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in February with a great lineup. But I digress, we have other great events even closer on the calendar.

How about that DecembeRadio concert coming up this saturday? I've had the pleasure of seeing them a couple of times live and they've always had a great concert. T Culler's got a good track record too and I'm really looking forward to checking out Sevenglory.

And then there's all the wonderful Christmas Parades coming up. In particular Way-FM is going to be in the Mt. Pleasant Christmas Parade. I'm pretty stoked about that because it's usually at night so all the floats have awesome Christmas Light decorations.

And since I'm closing out this entry on the topic of Jesus' birthday party, here's Jars of Clay's version of The Little Drummer Boy.

No comments: