Friday, August 14, 2009

100th Blog Post



So, this might surprise y'all...I'm doing a blog on a Friday!!!! Well, I haven't blogged this week due to a super terrible sinus infection that had me sneezing myself to death, but...I will spare you the graphic TMI :P Like my clever title states, our blog has officially reached 100 blogs!!!! WHOOP WHOOP! So, I was thinking how I can make this blog special, and I was thinking, "Why not a whole weekend chalk full of some awesome Blog moments, Tweets from your favorite artists, your special pieces of Flare, Prayer, music news, videos, AND a sneek peek of my new West Palm adventure?" After all, I owe y'all with my lack of blog production! But, of course, this would not be Press Play without my Way Logistics...So, being a little out of the loop, let me refresh y'alls memory about what's going on. Rush of Fools, the band that brought you "Undo", Will be kicking it in charleston on September 18 @ Northwood Baptist Church. Tickets are on sale at itickets.com, wayx.wayfm.com, the Way-FM Station, Northwood Baptist Church or by calling (800) 965-9324 :D So many ways to get a hole of these tickets, I dare you to move...so that was a Switchfoot reference, I can't be witty all the time :P We are coming at you live August 22nd for the first annual Childrens Health Festival, details availiable on our website under community! And our blog is on facebook but FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Follow us on way-fmcharleston.blogspot.com. You might find some of this bland on facebook because you don't have the experience of our amazing videos, so come visit us on our home terf and show us some love with a comment <3 align="left">

5


I guess these folks met one afternoon and were like,"I know what would be cool...if we put our fingers together to make a cross and take a picture." Once plan was initiated, figering out how to take said picture became a problem...everyone's hands were full!


4
HAHA, it's a button...ummm...thanks?!?!?


3


So, this one is pretty controversial...but it's legit!

2


...and that's what happens when he colors inside the lines!!!


1

hey, what can I say, GOTTA HAVE MY STAR WARS!!!! PLUS, you would be lying if you never felt like you had super powers in one of those things!!!


From Flair to Music, here's what's making headlines today courtesy of stereotruth.net...Paramore is headed on a "Brand New Eyes" tour this fall. They are fresh off the No Doubt band wagon and are ready to have the stage all to themselves. The tour is to help promote their new Brand New Eyes project. The band hopes to take the tour to the next level according to mtv.com...Phillips, Craig, and Dean are also planning to go on tour...and, as reported on Monday, MercyMe are still asking for your prayers!


Tomorrow, I will just be Talk'n sooo many Tweets and putting together a Prayer list for y'all, but, as promised, here are some videos. So, Press Play to my Playlist for August 14,2009 :












No comments: