Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This Bible Talks! Interview with Pam Fischer



I recently received an email that peeked my interest..which some times is hard to do. I get a lot of emails..but this one really stood out. It was about a women and her husband who had developed a talking Bible. Honestly at first I saw this and thought..oh my..a talking Bible..Really??..But as I looked at the info about her product..I had to speak with this innovator. The author is Pamela Fischer and her product is really amazing. They are all about reaching children with Bible stories early on in child development. And this is the way to get it done. Thank fully this product does not have an age limit because ever since I got my copy..I can't put it down.lol...If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing talking BIBLE..just go to www.thisbibletalks.com or you can pick up a copy at www.amazon.com. The interview attached to this post is an interview that will run on Sunday March 15th on our Low Country Chapter Issues show. I hope you enjoy..PEACE!!

No comments: