Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wet and Rainy!

I have to say i love it when it rains like this..the weather is just soo nice..A very welcomed break from the heat that we have been getting in the last few weeks. I love it when it gets like this, cause it reminds me everyday..that God would never put something in front of us that he knows that we can not take on. The weather is a prefect example. It has been so hot that myself and just about everyone in the Lowcounty has gotten to the point where out loud they will say.." Oh my goodness I don't know how much more of this I can take!" Right there is where we all need to realize, our Lord loves us and he has our back. We might not know why things are happening to us, but its not our time, its HIS. He has the master plan...just one lil request though Lord...lets have some more of this nice rain..lol...God Bless and Peace! Speak at ya soon. Remember our CD Giveaway ends this Thursday night..sign up..winners will be displayed on web Friday!

No comments: